The Most Worthy Business Credit Cards
For daily consumption such as grocery shopping, catering, airline hotels, etc., there are many credit cards that can provide high cash back rewards. However, for a company or enterprise, if business consumption can also get high cash back like grocery shopping, the cash back accumulated every year will be very substantial.
In response to the business consumption of companies and enterprises, such as office equipment purchases, telephone networks, advertising, express delivery, etc., credit card companies have introduced some business credit cards to meet the needs of users, allowing users to manage business consumption more conveniently and obtain high rebates. Now rewards.
Today, let’s learn about the various business credit cards issued by American Express and their main benefits.
Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express
• Annual fee: No annual fee, and 15 months of long interest-free period.
• Cashback/Rebates: Any consumption of 2X points for the first 50,000 dollars per year, no restriction on consumption types. There is no upper limit for the consumption of 1X points for more than 50,000 dollars.
• Adding a secondary card is free.
SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
• Annual fee: There is no annual fee, and a 9-month long interest-free period.
• Cashback/rebate: the first 50,000 dollars in mobile phone bills and 5% cash back for office equipment consumption each year; choose one from air tickets, hotels, car rentals, gas, catering, advertising, express transportation, computer accessories/software/cloud services to get each year before 3% cash back for consumption of $50,000; 1% for other consumption, unlimited.
American Express® Business Gold Card
• Annual fee: $295 per year. No overseas handling fees.
• Card opening bonus: 35,000 points can be obtained by spending 5,000 dollars within 3 months of opening the card.
• Cashback/rebates: The two most expensive consumer categories in the five consumer categories of aviation, advertising, fueling, catering, express transportation, and computer accessories/software/cloud services will receive 4X points rewards, and other categories will receive 1X points rewards .
The Business Platinum Card from American Express
• Annual fee: $595 per year. No overseas handling fees.
• Card sign-up bonus: Spend 10,000 dollars within 3 months to get 50,000 points, and spend 10,000 dollars to get an extra 25,000 points. In total, 75,000 points can be earned by spending $20,000 in 3 months.
• Cashback/Rebates: 5X points rewards for airline and hotel consumption; 1X points rewards for other consumption. There is no upper limit for the above points rewards. A single purchase of more than $5,000 can receive an additional 50% point reward, and a maximum of 1,000,000 additional points reward per year.
• Reimbursement: An annual reimbursement of 200 dollars for air miscellaneous expenses, such as changes/refunds/checking/upgrades, excluding air tickets; 200 dollars per year for Dell consumption reimbursement, which can be used to purchase Dell products, such as computers.
• After you have this card, you can redeem air tickets directly with Express Points to get 35% points back.
• Airport VIP room rights: Priority Pass Select global airport VIP rooms, Delta Sky Club, and Centurion Lounge.
• Hotel membership: Hilton/Marriott Gold membership is included with the card.
Detla Reserve for Business Credit Card from American Express
• Annual fee: $550, unavoidable for the first year. At the same time, there is a 6-month interest-free period and no overseas handling fees.
• Sign-up bonus: The limited-time Shigou sign-up bonus is 100,000 Delta miles (used to redeem mileage tickets) + 20,000 Delta tiered miles (used to reach the membership level), and you must spend $5,000 within three months of card issuance.
• Cashback/rebate: Delta spends 3X Delta miles, and other spends 1X Delta miles. There is no upper limit for the above points rewards.
• Companion Ticket: Get one companion ticket every year, which can be used in Delta Air Lines First Class/Super Economy Class/Economy Class.
• Airport VIP room rights: Delta Sky Club, and Amex's own VIP room Centurion Lounge
• For every $30,000 spent, you can get 15,000 Delta tiered miles, up to 4 times a year.
• Free check-in of the first baggage; priority boarding; 20% off on-board shopping; car rental insurance, luggage insurance, road assistance, travel insurance, etc.
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
• Annual fee: $95, unavoidable for the first year. No overseas handling fees.
• Sign-up bonus: 125,000 Hilton points can be obtained by spending $3,000 in the first three months of card opening.
• Cashback/rebates: Hilton spending 12X points rewards; dining/air tickets/car rental/gas/mobile phone bills/express transportation consumption 6X points rewards; other consumption 3X points rewards. There is no upper limit for the above points rewards.
• Free room voucher: You can get a free room voucher if you spend $15,000 every year; if you spend another $45,000, you can get another free room voucher.
• Hotel membership: Hilton Gold membership is included with the card.
• Airport VIP room rights: 10 times a year for Priority Pass Select global airport lounge coupons.
Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
• Annual fee: $125 per year. No overseas handling fees.
• Sign-up bonus: 75,000 Marriott points can be obtained by spending $3,000 in the first three months of card opening.
• Cashback/rebate: Marriott/Starwood consumption 6X points reward; dining/gas/mobile phone bill/express transportation consumption 4X points reward; other consumption 2X points reward. There is no upper limit for the above points rewards.
• Free room voucher: From the second year onwards, you can get a free room voucher every year, which can be redeemed for one night in hotels requiring up to 35,000 points.
• Hotel membership: Marriott silver membership is included with the card.