When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site). We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site.How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered on Mtitles for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use information we collect from you and through the Site to:
1. Provide products and services you request;
2. Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support;
3. To serve advertising, content and offers to you based on your interests and online activities, from us or third parties;
4. Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include developing new features for the Site; analyzing and enhancing the user experience on the Site; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing our communications);
5. Perform data analytic regarding usage of the Site (including market and customer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis);
6.Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities;
7.Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.Data Retention and Access
If you have questions about this policy or about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing [email protected].