Employment injury insurance 101(4)
workers injured compensation
If an employee is identified as a disability from the first to the fourth level due to a work-related disability, he must keep the employment relationship, quit his job and receive the following treatment:
(1) A single invalidity allowance is paid by the occupational accident insurance fund according to the level of invalidity, the standard is: the first level invalidity is 24 months of personal salary, the second level disability is 22 months personal salary and third level disability is 20 months personal salary, and level 4 disability is 18 months personal salary;
(2) The monthly invalidity allowance is paid by the accident insurance fund, the standard is as follows: first level disability represents 90% of his salary, second level disability represents 85% of his salary and third level disability represents 80% of his salary. Level 4 disability represents 75% of my salary. If the actual amount of the disability allowance is less than the local minimum wage, the workers' compensation insurance fund will compensate for the difference;
(3) After reaching retirement age and following retirement procedures, workers injured on the job stop paying the invalidity allowance and receive basic pension insurance treatment. If the basic pension insurance benefits are lower than the invalidity allowance, the occupational accident insurance fund compensates for the difference.
(4) If an employee is disabled as a result of his work and is identified as a disability from the first to the fourth level, the employer and the individual employee must pay basic medical insurance premiums based on the indemnity disability.
What type of treatment do employees receive if they are classified as class 5 or class 6 disabled because of a work-related disability? In accordance with the relevant provisions of section 36 of the "Work Injury Insurance Regulations", employees who have been certified disabled at level 5 or 6 due to a work-related disability are entitled to the following treatment:
A single invalidity allowance is paid by the occupational accident insurance fund according to the level of invalidity, the standard is as follows: the fifth level invalidity is 14 months of personal salary and the invalidity sixth level is 12 months of personal salary
What type of treatment do employees receive if they are identified as disabled in grades 7-10 because of a work-related disability?
(1) A single invalidity allowance is paid by the occupational accident insurance fund according to the level of invalidity. The standard is as follows: level 7 disability corresponds to 12 months of personal salary, level 8 disability to 10 months of personal salary and level 9 disability. 8 months and the 10th year disability of a 6 month personal salary.
(2) If the employment contract expires or if the employee himself offers to terminate the employment contract, the employer pays a single medical indemnity for accidents at work and a subsidy for the employment of disabled people. The specific standards will be set by the people's governments of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government.
What type of treatment does an immediate family member receive if an employee dies due to work?
(1) The funeral grant is an average monthly salary of 6 months for employees of the previous year;
(2) Pensions for relatives injured on the job are paid to family members who receive the main source of life before the death of the employee due to work at a certain percentage of his own salary and who are incapable to work. The norm is: 40% per month for spouses, 30% per month for other family members and 10% per month for orphans or orphans based on the above criteria. The sum of approved dependents' pensions must not exceed the salary of an employee who has died in the workplace. The specific scope of care for relatives is determined by the administrative work safety service of the State Council;
(3) The standard one-time subsidy for loss of work is 48 to 60 months of the average monthly salary of employees in the previous year. The specific standards will be set by the investing government of the coordinating region to regulate the status of local economic and social development, and will be communicated to the popular governments of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities for the record.
S i the place where the employee is located due to an accident occurring during a business trip, the salary is paid within 3 months from the month of the accident. If the employee is declared dead by the people's court, he will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the employee's death due to work.
Workers injured on the job who experience any of the following circumstances will no longer receive benefits from workers' compensation insurance:
(1) Loss of conditions for receiving treatment;
(2) Refuse to accept the assessment of work capacity;
(3) Those who refused treatment.
If the employer is required to participate in insurance against industrial accidents in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation but does not participate, the administrative service of social insurance orders him to make corrections; if the employer does not participate in workers' compensation insurance, the employer's employee suffers from a work accident. Pay the fees. The employer's liability for insured and uninsured employees is the same, except that the liability is assumed in different ways. If the employer does not assume responsibility for the payment of the accident insurance premium, he will assume all the responsibilities for the treatment of accidents in the injured employee. Standards to ensure that insured and uninsured employees are entitled to the same treatment for workers' compensation.